1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s website remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AT Ease Hair and Skin Care at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
. 3. Disclaimer The materials on AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s website are provided “as is.” AT Ease Hair and Skin Care makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AT Ease Hair and Skin Care does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall AT Ease Hair and Skin Care or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s Internet site, even if AT Ease Hair and Skin Care or a AT Ease Hair and Skin Care authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AT Ease Hair and Skin Care does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AT Ease Hair and Skin Care may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AT Ease Hair and Skin Care does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links This site contains links to other sites of companies that provide related services that enable AT Ease Hair and Skin Care’s clients to use its services, such as Internet Service Providers and software development companies. AT Ease Hair and Skin Care is not responsible for and cannot control these third party websites and resources, does not endorse them, and is not responsible for their availability, content, delivery of services or the privacy practices of such web sites. Third party web sites and resources are not bound by this Policy, they may have their own policies or none at all. We encourage you to read such other third party web sites’ privacy policies. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. AT Ease Hair and Skin Care does not share client/merchant information with these partners except in the normal course of business when it is necessary for the two companies to establish the service desired by the client/merchant. However, the information exchanged is used only for the establishment of that service.